2007/03/12

How to prepare an 8-legged chicken

Tonight I made chicken and watermelon, and it was pretty great. Here's the recipe, so everyone can make it for their friends:

Fry up a couple pounds of bite-sized pieces of chicken, chop up and add a clove of garlic and an onion, stirring in a teaspoon of curry powder. Then grate a carrot and throw it in, along with a teaspoon of salt and half as much pepper. Finally lay on the sweet, sweet watermelon and put the lid on low for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle on some cinnamon and eat with rice or fried bananas.

I also found a recipe for 8-legged chicken, which is "Stitch six extra legs onto a normal chicken and cook."

Unconsciously, I painted that room in Gryffindor house colours. Gold and red just seemed like a logical choice at the time, I didn't make the connection until I was halfway done the red wall. Whatever, it'll be fine. I moved my bedroom to the attic, (one room higher) so I now have white and black checkerboard floor, and a sky-painted, hit you on the head sloped ceiling.

"Watching you" by 54-40 is a stalker song. SUCH a stalker song. I'm starting to rethink Amnesiac as my favourite Radiohead album. It's the kind of weird that scratches you too hard in a place that wasn't that itchy after all. 3 Chairs is great stuff; the 18 minute song with little things changing slowly is something I can really get into. I just found out I have "Get loose" by D4; I'd forgotten about that song, but it should (if it didn't) have an Ipod commercial. Just like I called that Rhinocerose song that should be an Ipod commercial, then it was. "Cubicle". That was it.

No comments: